Tuesday, January 14, 2014

One With Nature

Lauren Kawano

Last weekend, Lauren, Kierra, and I took to the mountains outside of Lowman Idaho and hiked to the hotsprings to do a style shoot. Let me tell you, it was an adventure. The hike is about a mile on a traverse rocky trail that was covered in ice and slush. Having worn some shoes with any amount of traction would have been a big bonus for me! The weather couldn't have been more perfect though! Oh! The beauty of the fog blanketed mountains was captivating, and the filtered light was compelling. I've been to this spot many times before, but never have I been so overwhelmed with the beauty of nature as I was this time. Here are the highlights from that shoot, hope you enjoy! 


































Don't forget you can see FULL resolution images here!
Follow me on instagram!
Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment